Friday, May 25, 2012

Loved and sorry I went missing

Hi friends!

I'm sorry I took a break from posting. Its been a busy May... and from my previous posts you all probably know how much I love the month of May... So now I am going to catch you up...

This is a photo of me at my graduation... where it poured rain... With my parents... who are dressed in trash bags.


Then, I came home and spent time with my wonderful Aunt and Uncle whom make me laugh and smile. Which then brings us to the Wednesday after Graduation... where I got to pick up a super adorable 5 year old from preschool.

We ate chic-fil-a and played at sciworks (only after a long car ride in the pouring rain). It was fantastic. Then the next night I got to come over for another play time where we danced in her room. Honestly, I like hanging out with five year olds a lot.

Then I went hiking with one of my favorite people... and saw some pretty awesome waterfalls!


Then I went to the zoo (to see the animals... and the dinosaur exhibit) with two of my absolutely favorite people in Clemmons...


And then I went on a cruise... with these girls!


and had my birthday!



and then I celebrated the fact that one of my dear friends is about to get married, with a fabulous bachelorette party at the beach... (I don't have any pictures from the beach yet... so this is from a couple weeks ago).


and then I ran up to Asheville to see caitlin and marie and get some more of my junk. and now I'm home and playing again with my friends... My life is absolutely wonderful... It definetly has had its sad moments these past weeks. and the moments of I don't even know how to respond... but the goodness has always shone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment