Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Loved and my interview

Hey friends. So I had an interview on Friday. Some of you keep insisting to ask me about it. This is why I've been avoiding talking about it. (Also sorry for the no posts lately... I've been *trying* to finish up my schooling and stuff and I enjoy this too much, so I've been using it as a treat for myself.) So. Interview: First off I apparently went to the wrong door, and then I was really nervous. and she was scary and I tried my hardest to make her smile, but honestly I didn't feel confident - and that's not something I'm used to. In other parts of my life, school is winding down. Graduation seems realistic. I have a couple of job prospects outside of this interview. and I am going to Africa at the end of September. That's my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment