Thursday, April 12, 2012

Loved and this past week

This past week has been awesome in the fact that its my second to last week of undergraduate work. This past week has been awful, for the exact same reason. I'm working so hard, and there seems like I have little to show for it. Also, my introversion is starting to get the best of me. When I sit down to watch movies and do homework, I honestly want to be alone. I'm not angry or sad or anything. I am actually really really happy. I just want to be alone. I can't even describe how happy I've been lately, and it almost seems like something bigger than 'happy' although, I'm not quite sure how to explain it. So this is my blanket apology. I'm sorry that these next two weeks I don't want to 'hang out' I don't want you to 'sit with me' I don't want anything, I just want to be done. But, I'm going to really try, try to 'hang out,' try to not cringe when you decide you want to 'sit with me,' try and accept all the nice actions. I am just honestly super more than happy with nothingness right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment