Sunday, July 14, 2013

Loved and soon (some of) my friends are leaving

I made some dear friends (so far) while being in Uganda.  I feel like they were put here in order to help guide me in the beginning, and to encourage me.

They are leaving soon... but last week, I had the privilege to go and spend time with them and I had a blast.  I love them and their daughter and will miss them dearly.

But, it would be selfish of me to not share what we ate last time I was there.  So you know how you can go to restaurants and get a cookie in a skillet.  I was craving that (specifically hot chocolate chip cookies) and so we made are own.  Unfortunately, I don't know how those are actually made, and we maybe didn't have all the "right" ingredients. But we mastered it(sort of) and it was delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment