Thursday, June 20, 2013

Loved and just over a month (here)

hi friends!  I've been here just over a month.  I miss you guys a lot. I really really really miss my parents.  Some of you have asked for my contact information. I would love to receive emails/mail/skype calls from all of you.

You can mail me stuff at:                                 You can skype me at:
The H.O.P.E. Center Uganda              michelle.dipietro
c/o Michelle DiPietro
Kanoni Road Kigoogwa TC
P.O. Box 59
Mityana, Uganda

You can email me sweet things at:   michelle.dipietro@gmail.com

If you are going to mail me a package... things that I would like are american things and velveeta cheese. I am also working on decorating my school room.  So if you have school posters/maps/inspirational quote signs you were going to get rid of - I'd love them for my classroom. 

The best time to skype me is sometime after 2pm your time or 12-1am your time during the week.  During the weekends I'm more flexible.  

I do miss you all, but I am loving life here.  Uganda is beautiful.  Everytime I look outside my breath is taken away by how naturally beautiful it is and how lucky I am.  

Life here is simpler and I like that.  I like that my key is old timey. I like that I get to sleep with a mosquito net canopied around  me.  Its the simple things, right?

Let me know how you all are doing! 

Lots of love, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment