Friday, June 7, 2013

Loved and smells

This will be brief. I don't want to gross you all out too much. but this goes hand in hand with my previous post.

The thing I hate the most about the water being out is that everything smells like poop.  I mean everyone poops. I'm pretty sure there is a book titled everyone poops.  but if the water is out (and I am aware that it has just gone out)  I only have one flush on my toilet.... I have to use my "best judgement" on when to use that flush.  I can always go get more water and pour it in and the toilet does a 'semi' flush - but honestly I get one good flush. And that's how it is for all the toilets in the city (or whoever else's water is out).

I hate saying this, but sometimes it smells gross here.  I mean jaja does her cooking outside my window - so whatever she cooks (morning, noon, and evening) I can smell. I can also smell the charcoal (which she heats up and cooks on), the chickens/turkeys who insist on pooping everywhere, and anything else that wafts through my tower.

(*disclaimer* sometimes jaja's cooking smells delicious - but most of the time its mixed with all the other smells and its not so yummy smelling)

No comments:

Post a Comment