Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loved and I have the biggest test of my collegiate career in 3 hours

Good title, right?

But really... I'm nauseous, light headed, and I only slept 4 hours last night.

Usually I would tell others that there is no way one test can define you. I'm trashing that advice. This one test will define me. It will define me in a way that is different. It will let me know if all the material that I've studied so hard for 4 years is there still, and it will define me in how much I trust myself.

Right now I'm feeling fairly confident. In trusting myself, at least. I know that I am a good student. I know I have some sort of future, and I'm confident in my decisions and their outcomes.

I'll let you know how I feel after the test... because I have round 2 on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment