Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Loved and silly

Today, I was really busy. I mean, bust in the sense that I woke up and had to get out of bed because I didn't leave myself enough time to really get ready, but I went with it.

I picked up my cap and gown and worked grad fair and walked around and feigned interest in jobs that I could never in a million years actually see myself taking.

And then I walked back into the room where all the seniors were... and flipped out. There, among everyone was an old friend who had moved away at the end of last semester, and was finishing up his college doing independent study in Houston...

GUESS WHAT!? He moved back. Yesterday.

So we were talking, and then we went to lunch. I went to eat ethnic food. For those of you who really know me - you know how I feel about ethnic foods. Not a huge fan. But he was like I really miss this restaurant, can we go there. And I may have a little tiny crush on him. So I was like yeah, that sounds perfect.

Why do I do things like that? Why would you eat food that you hate with someone you haven't spoken to in months? But I must say, it was totally worth it. And I decided we were going to be best friends.

I know, I'm a tad much.

No comments:

Post a Comment