Friday, March 23, 2012

Loved and studying

Hey outside world. Today I am studying. Mulling over pages of words about communication. Its interesting, I mean - it's my major - so obviously I think its interesting. This next week is devoted to communication, until my competency exam on Tuesday and Thursday. Every waking second, (or the second I'm not doing something way more fun) I am going to devote to this material.

I was thinking if I studied the bible with the intentness that I am studying these notes, I would probably be a better person. I know that I'm a "good" person, but honestly, I always feel/know there is room for improvement. If I studied the bible, like I'm studying for this tests, I'd probably be more prepared for the tests God throws my way, I'd probably be more God fearing, and less world focused.

New Goal: Study the bible like I study for competency exams. Like my life depends on it - because it kind of does.

No comments:

Post a Comment